Fuerteventura has one of the lowest epidemiological indices in Europe and the lowest in Spain.
You can visit us from the European Union, from a country in the Schengen area or from a third country (UK) with which Spain has reciprocal agreements regarding the acceptance of travellers.
Everyone who comes on holiday must go through a health inspection. You must complete a Spanish Health Form and sign it before you travel. A PCR test must be taken in the 72 hours prior to arrival in Fuerteventura with a negative result.
Remember that you must wear a mask and comply with all the safety measures imposed by the airline and the airport authorities while you are at the airport and throughout the flight.
You must also download the RadarCOVID contagion alert app to your mobile. It is available for both iphone and Android and will notify you of the risk of exposure to Covid-19 depending on your location.
You should also be familiar with the main measures being applied to ensure your well-being
- Masks must be worn by adults and children over the age of six when outdoors or in enclosed public spaces, except when eating or drinking, doing physical exercise and/or if you are disabled or have a respiratory condition.
- Interpersonal distance (set at 1.5 metres)
- The use of products for individual hygiene (hydroalcoholic gels and soap) is encouraged.
- You may not smoke or use tobacco inhalation devices when it is not possible to guarantee a 2-metre separation.
- Smoking is not permitted on public highways.
- Appropriate cleaning and disinfection of all establishments and all materials for activities (especially toilets and similar common areas).
If you experience symptoms such as a cough, a temperature, shortness of breach or feeling generally unwell, self-isolate at your accommodation and call 900 112 061 for instructions and to be put in touch with the appropriate medical centre. If you do not have medical insurance, we will provide you with an AXA Policy free of charge in Fuerteventura to cover all expenses relating to COVID-19.